Is an innovative, retractable glass railing. Designed for spaces exposed to the elements of wind, sand and noise. With a single movement the glass height is easily increased or lowered to suit the weather conditions or your preference.
The world’s first structural balcony balustrades with a retractable wind protection system. Wind-Dam railings fulfill a practical protective function, they in crease the comfort of the area and the user. They can be used on balconies and gardens, restaurants, terraces and swimming pools.
Use of aluminium in the frame achives a minimal and modern style while the laminated glass permits the maximum flow of natural light.
The moving part is lifted by light pressure, which makes it very easy and reliable to operate.
Best wind protection
Wind-Dam retractable balustrades work perfectly, providing acoustic insulation and protection against bad weather conditions.
Materials used for the Wind-Dam railing:
- aluminum, stainless steel
- bottom toughened safety glass and glued ESG / VSG 55.4
- upper toughened safety glass ESG 6
- gas cylinders
- wind protection for an extended railing (calculation of resistance to 120 km / h)
- wind protection when the railing is folded (calculation of endurance for 200 km / h)
- automatic lock when the railing is extended - no noise during wind pressure
- modern look
- resistance to weather conditions (-20 / +60)
- corrosion-resistant profiles.
- standard 2 years
- for a surcharge up to 5 years